Monday, September 5, 2011

September 5th

Today was a low-key day. We went shopping for a variety of household items, hitting five stores in under three hours. Go us! I wore my pink shirt skirt and this yellow shirt. The image is from this webcomic, and this is Jon's favorite piece of my clothing. I don't know why he thinks I look way better when I'm wearing this shirt and a pair of shorts than when I dress up, but I can't say I mind it entirely. It's become my default outfit for picking Jon up from the airport. Unfortunately, the shirt is not in good shape. The pits are nasty and it has a few other stains, but it's no longer available from the website, so I'll have to wear it until it won't hold together anymore. In other news, it looks like fall is here. I have a lot more self-made warm weather clothing than cold weather clothing, so we'll have to see how I do with the rest of this challenge. The weather was a little chilly for this outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment