Tuesday, September 20, 2011

September 20th

I have been struggling to get good pictures without my trusty cameraman Jon. Today I bought a little tripod with flexible legs for wrapping around stuff, but I'm still getting used to it. Right now I'm too scared to use it in any risky (or useful) positions. But I did manage to use it and the self-timer to get some pictures of today's outfit.
Today I wore my white and navy cropped pants with an olive tunic-style top and a yellow belt. I don't wear tunics much, but I saw this one at a garage sale and thought it might be nice to play with. I think the tunic top with the cropped pants is kind of fun, and a little out of my comfort zone. My natural inclination with these pants is to pair them with a form-fitting shirt. I'm not quite sure about the color combination, but I think it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment