Sunday, September 18, 2011

September 16th and 17th

I'm out of town this weekend, so I got behind on my posting, but both Friday and Saturday were repeats from this month, so I don't have to blather on too much about them. On Friday, I re-wore the pants I wore on Wednesday. Jon really liked them, and I knew it would be the last time I saw him until the 26th due to our combined travel schedule, so I wanted to wear something he'd like. This time, I paired it with this print shirt and a white denim jacket.
I love wearing this pendant with this shirt because the birds match. I don't know if other people notice it, but it makes me happy all day.
On Saturday, I went to a Sacred Harp singing. I like to dress nicely for those, so I wore the same dress I wore September 9th. This time I did a light brown belt at the waist and a brown sweater, so it was a little less of a color statement. I tried various necklaces, but I liked the turtle so much with this dress that I wore it again. The singing was at a replica village-type place, which is why there is a cannon behind me. Below is an action shot from the singing. I'm bringing the basses in while leading a song.

No comments:

Post a Comment