Thursday, September 29, 2011

September 24th, 25th, and 26th

In addition to getting to see my friend in Minnesota, I went to go to another Sacred Harp singing. On Saturday, I wore this relined skirt with a light pink/beige sweater set. I meant to take some tights, but I forgot, so my legs were pretty chilly in the morning. I didn't get any good pictures of my outfit that day because I was too busy singing. I did a dramatic reenactment this morning, but I forgot the necklace and didn't bother with the hair. However, below are two pictures of those with this exact sweater, so you can pretend I'm wearing the skirt too.
On Sunday, I re-wore this outfit from a couple weeks ago, so I didn't re-take pictures of that. I did wear different shoes, though.
On Monday, I had to fly home. I had planned on wearing this skirt with an orange shirt on Friday, but it was cold, so I wore jeans instead. Even though it was warmer on Monday, I didn't want to wear a skirt to the airport because I opt out of the backscatter machines, so if I have to go through those machines, I get a very thorough pat-down, and I thought it would be unpleasant with a skirt. (They run their hands up your legs until they "meet resistance," and I'd rather they met with resistance from my jeans than my underwear.) I didn't end up getting a pat-down, but I was glad I didn't have to worry about it. When I got home, I was going to change, but I was really tired, so I put on my robe instead. I decided it counted.

No comments:

Post a Comment